– Chicken 100 grams boneless
– Broccoli 100 grams finely chopped
– a little ginger garlic paste
– 1 tsp chings schezwan chutney
– Chilly flakes
– himalayan pink salt or any table salt
– 1tbsp ghee
– 1tbsp psyllium husk
– Add a tiny amounts of ghee in a pan.
– Sautè broccoli. Add a tbsp or two of water and cook closed for 5-7 mins
– Now to minced chicken add the broccoli and all of the above ingredients except husk.
– Roll it in husk and bake in preheated heated oven at 200°C, with the tbsp of ghee for 10 mins.
~Poonam Maria Prem