Desiccated Coconut: 60 grams
Egg whites: 2
Stevia: 2 tbsp
Vanilla essence: 4-5 drops (optional)
Butter about 2-3 grams to grease the baking tray.
- Pre-heat oven to 175 C.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Grease it nicely with butter.
- Add the egg whites and the stevia in a big bowl. With an electric hand mixer, whisk until the egg whites are doubled and have firm peaks.
- Now add coconut and vanilla essence and mix it gently using a rubber spatula.
- Drop a tablespoon sized mounds of mixture into the prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 12-15 mins or until the macaroons are slightly browned.
- Let them cool for about 15 mins and then enjoy with your morning/evening tea.
Total yield: 12 macaroons
Macros for each macaroon:
Carbs: 0.75 grams
Protein: 0.6 grams
Fat: 0.25 grams
~Pratichi Dixit Sadangi