Dieting isn’t fun. Instead, it is actually super fun when you can make awesome desserts with zero guilt factors. A dessert that looks like a piece of fine dining that could grace the table of connoisseurs, one that can be whipped up in under 5 minutes, and tastes like a piece of heaven! Presenting the Whey Custard – a far superior version to the one Miss. Muffet ate! Here’s the recipe for you:
- Paneer (cottage cheese) – 75 gms
- Whey Protein – 1 scoop, chocolate flavour preferably
- Stevia or any other sweetener – to taste
- Water – 3 or 4 tsps (for LCD, can replace with milk)
1. Simply churn 1 scoop chocolate whey and paneer with a pinch of stevia in the mixer. Blend it really well so that there are no visible traces of paneer.
2. Add 3-4 tsp water if on keto, OR milk if on LCD. Add it spoon by spoon and churn.
Keep it thick and creamy.
3. You can garnish it with almond slivers or dark chocolate shavings (if your diet allows it).
That’s it!! Now you can have your ‘custard’ and eat it too! Enjoy!
Still confused about Whey? Whether it is necessary or even good for you? How much protein should you ideally incorporate into a balanced diet plan? Do read the Fitmag article here to get a deeper understanding of our body’s protein requirement: How much Protein is good for you?
Here is another interesting Fitmag recipe that uses Whey Protein – Whey Choco Tower
For more interesting recipes, check out these YouTube videos:
Recipe Credits – Isha Oberoi