Most of the strict vegetarians are almost always dismayed at dessert counters by the absence of ‘eggless’ desserts. Eggs in desserts are usually hard to substitute without compromising on the texture of the final product. So, it’s time we ticked off that box and put up a recipe for an easy and healthy dessert that comes without ‘eggy’ hangups, and is super delicious too! Presenting the ‘Eggless Whey Paneer Brownie.’ Read on for the recipe –
- 200 gms Paneer
- 50 gms curd
- 4 tablespoon Amul cream
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 Scoop chocolate whey protein
- 1 tablespoon isabgol
- 50 gms Ghee
- 1 tablespoon coffee
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 40 ml water
- No sweetener added but you can add Stevia or Erythritol to taste
- Mix all ingredients in blender until you get a consistency like dosa batter.
- Grease pan with ghee and pour the mixture into it. Microwave on high for 8 minutes.
- Flip the Brownie upside down and make a design with fork as the bottom portion is a little wet and fudgy.
Try this for today’s dinner and enjoy!
Recipe Credits – Vandan Dhanraj Bhojane