Terms and Conditions (including Disqualification criteria)
- Fitmag reserves the right to judge the winners of this contest. No disputes of any kind will be entertained.
- Fitmag reserves the right to edit the articles as per Fitmag requirements for publication.
- Shortlisted and Winning entries will be the property of Fitmag. They can be published and shared by Fitmag alone, and can be shared by individual authors/members post publication, with necessary permissions.
- Contestants are prohibited strictly from (Disqualification Criteria):
- Deviating from the guidelines for submission.
- Use of swear words, racial slur, or gender discriminatory references in their articles.
- Plagiarising from sources on the Internet, or from other reference books/journals. Please bring originality to the table. Any accusation of plagiarism against any article will be treated seriously and all further entries from that contestant will be summarily rejected.
- Unhealthy competition is to be strictly avoided. Please use the Litfest forums to communicate and encourage rather than discourage other contestants.
- Handwritten and scanned articles ssent via e-mail will not be accepted.
- Fitmag’s decisions will be considered final and binding.
Registration closes on March 4, 12 midnight IST. To register, please visit – Litfest Registration Form
Disclaimer – Fitmag reserves the right to judge the contest entries as per our standards. The judgement of Fitmag will be non-disputable, final, and binding. Any queries or grievances may be addressed on a case-by-case basis by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention ‘Fitmag Litfest’ in your subject line.