Salads have the power to make or break your entire appetite! Made badly, a salad becomes a random assortment of veggies thrown in together without thought, and seasoned poorly (or not at all). Made well, a salad can be an entire meal in itself, and a great boon to dieters and health conscious eaters alike!
Here is a simple 10-minute salad for those who are always short on time to cook, but wish to pack their diet boxes to work real quick. Also for those who are bored of Indian spices, and bland vegetables like spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage, and want to give a break to their taste buds. Presenting, the Ginger Garlic French Bean Chicken Salad!
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 15 mins
- 10 gms butter
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 cup sliced french beans
- 150-200 gms diced chicken breast
- salt to taste
- few almonds to garnish.
- Heat butter in a small wok.
- Add finely chopped ginger, garlic, black pepper,onions and saute till brown.
- Add French beans and saute till they are tender.
- Add diced chicken and cook for 5-10 mins.
- Add salt ( you can also try oregano,basil or thyme ).
- Garnish with sliced almonds or pistachios.
So here is a wonderful salad to appease those taste buds! Enjoy!