Ingredients for Bhaji:
5g Butter, ½tsp jeera, 1tsp ginger garlic paste, 10g of onion, 1 heaped tsp Bhaji Masala,
a pinch of Haldi, 1 tsp red chili powder, Salt, 100g cauliflower, 50g paneer, 50g curd
2 cheese cubes, Coriander, ½ a pinch of food color.
- In a cooker add gobi, salt, half and water. Let it cook until 5 whistles. Once it cools down, blend it to form a paste.
- In a pan add butter, jeera, ginger garlic paste and onions. Sauté the onions till it turns pink.
- Add the bhaji Masala, red chilli, salt, blended Gobi, paneer, cheese and curd. Add in some water. Mix well and boil the mix.
- Add in the food color and you are done.
Carbs : 5.5 gms
Protein : 33 gms
Fats : 46 gms
Cals : 535
Ingredients for pav:
50g paneer, 1 egg white, 1 heaped tsp husk, Salt, ½ tsp red chilli powder, A pinch of baking powder, Butter for greasing and heating the pav.
- Beat the egg white, add grated paneer and seasoning. Mix well.
- Add husk, and baking powder.
- Grease a bowl with butter, pour in the mix and microwave it for 1½ min.
- Once it cools down, cut in two halves and heat on a pan with butter.
Carbs : 0 gms
Protein : 15 gms
Fats : 18 gms
Cals : 200