Paneer – 100g grated, Cheese – 2cubes grated, Salt, Red chili powder, Green chilies,
Ginger – 1 inch finely chopped, Husk – 1/2tsp optional
Spinach – 100g, Coriander powder, Salt, Red chili powder, Garlic – 3cloves, Butter – 10g, Cinnamon 1/2stick, Dry red whole chilli-1
Recipe for Parantha: –
- Mix all the ingredients for parantha and bind it like a dough.
- Divide it into 3 equal portions and flatten it like roti in your palms.
- Heat the nonstick pan and cook it one by one on slow flame.
- Remove once crisp from both sides. I did not add any oil as paneer and cheese will leave its own.
Recipe for palak subzi:-
- Blanch spinach leaves, drain excess water and blend into puree.
- Put butter in a pan and add garlic, cinnamon, dry whole red chili. Once garlic turns Slightly brown add spinach puree, salt, red chili, coriander powder and cook till excess water evaporate.
Enjoy with paneer cheese chili parantha.
Protein : 28 gms
Fats : 43 gms
Carbs : 2 gms