What you need :
Flaxseed crusted, baked paneer, yogurt-cucumber- onion raita.
- Cut the paneer in big chunks. Drizzle some olive oil on the paneer and mix well.
- In a box (that has a lid), add 20-25 g flaxseed powder. Add salt, paprika, garlic powder and pepper. Mix it all well.
- Add the oiled paneer chunks in the box. Cover the lid and shake the box until all the paneer pieces are coated well. Because of the oil, the crust will stick evenly on the paneer.
- Lay the paneer pieces on an oven tray lined with parchment. Bake at 180 C for 8-10 mins. Take it out and flip them. Bake for another 5-6 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve with a dip of your choice.
Recipe credits : Pratichi Dixit Sadangi