All you need is : Fresh zucchini, eggplant, tomato, cottage cheese, onions, peppers and green vegetables.
Ingredients for the sauce.
Red bell pepper 50 grams
Celery stems few pieces
Coconut oil 5 grams
Bottle gourd 25 grams
Few basil leaves.
Steps to prepare :
1. Preheat oven at 180 c for 30 minutes.
2. Wash all the vegetables and add them in a baking tray except basil and then add oil and bake them together.
3. Let it cool down, grind everything adding fresh basil salt and pepper, as per taste.
Ingredients for the top layer
5 grams oil
Tomato 1/2 blanched ( just add in hot water and remove )
Steps to Prepare :
1. Slice or using a mandolin slice your vegetables. Mix oil with all the seasonings.
2. In a 4 ” inch tin lightly greased, add the sauce and spread neatly, crumble 50 grams paneer and add it on top of the sauce.
3. You can arrange the cut vegetables in a circular way brush with oil ( seasoning mixed) cover with a aluminum foil, preheat your oven to 145 c and bake for 80 min.
4. Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Your ratatouille is ready to be served with sour cream.
6. Garnish the dish with some fresh parsley and parmesan cheese. Red bell pepper on the top adds a nice smoky effect.
Recipe credits : Naineni Praveena