Yes, we know how much you crave for your desserts on a diet.
Here you go! Your sweet saviour is here – The Strawberry Paneer Pudding.
Some crushed cardamom and cinnamon
1tsp vanilla essence
6 sachets of stevia/erythritol
5gms vanilla flavoured custard powder
5gms baking soda
3 whole eggs
5gms butter to grease the baking tray
- Mix all the above ingredients except strawberries and form a nice batter.
- Make sure you mash the paneer nicely.
- Pass it onto a greased baking tray and top it off with 50gms strawberries.
- Preheat the oven at 180 C for 10mins.
- Bake at 160 C for 30 mins.
- After its cooled, freeze it and to serve top it off with the remaining strawberries.
- Freezing is not mandatory, but I like it chilled, Enjoy 😉
~Recipe contributed by Matin Shaikh