For Base :-
Whey protein(chocolate flavor)- 1.5 scoop, Almond flour- of 12 almonds(as per macros), Cocoa powder- 1 teaspoon(optional)
Coffee powder-1.5 teaspoon(classic), Husk-2 teaspoon, Cream- 2 teaspoon, Egg- 2 whole, Coconut milk- 2 teaspoon
Chocolate essence- few drops, Baking powder- 2 pinch, Stevia-40 mg
For Frosting or icing :-
Cream – 2 teaspoon, Whey protein(vanilla flavor)- 1/4 scoop, Unsalted butter- 1 teaspoon, Stevia- 20 mg
Chopped almonds- 5, Few more almonds (As per your macros for garnishing), Coffee powder- 1 teaspoon
- In a bowl , take 2 eggs, whisk it properly, now add whey protein to it and blend it with a hand blender , till it becomes super smooth (no lumps).
- Now add , almond flour stevia and cream to make it thick , also add cocoa powder, coffee powder, and coconut milk , so that it becomes workable spread.
- Now add husk and baking powder to it and mix it properly. Add chocolate essence .
- Spread this gooey batter onto a baking tray after greasing the tray with butter and place it in a microwave.
- Bake it for 20 minutes at 200 degrees .
- The procedure will yield a whey chocolate flavored base, let it cool down .
- And now cut small circles from the whey chocolate flavor base using knife (I used katori).
- So, now the whey-chocolate base are ready.
- Thereby crumble the rest of the base in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of coffee powder to it or you can add cocoa powder also. Add finely chopped almonds, little cream and mix it up.
- In another bowl , take 1 teaspoon cream, 1 teaspoon cream cheese(optional), vanilla whey, stevia (20 mg will work , as the base already got stevia and whey is sweet too), 1 teaspoon unsalted butter and mix it properly. The frosting spread is ready.
- Now spread the cream cheese mixture onto the ready whey chocolate bases and put the crumbled base-almond mixture on top of it.
- Stack them up, by placing one over the other. On the top you can add more crumbled mixture and garnish it with almonds and cream.
Protein : 70.02 gms
Fats : 25.1 gms
Carbs : 18.7 gms
Calories : 581